SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Wednesday, June 21, 2006


Okay haha The next time I go overseas, I'll announce to the whole entire world, or my inbox will get bombarded >:[ so sorry, :/ I reached sg like yesterday but I didnt go online, was busy watching dvds and pizzahut-ing :D
A thousand and one apologies to Rachel and "fr3ako" and everyone else who didn't know I was away :/ , and a thousand and one hugs to Elaine, cos I'm back so you won't die :) andddd a thousand and one "Hello"s to everyone else. So that makes three thousands and three ones..oh, tiring. =p I hardly had any sleep for the past few nights cos' my dad and I stayed up to watch all three matches for 2 nights. The hotel has cable,!x) Anyway, Ive a good feeling Germany s going to win. Why? Because they have been playing great, and their ADIDAS jersey is the nicest, AHHAHA. But really, Go GERMANY. (There's even alliteration) :P OH, But I read economists or whoever, feels that ITALY/Brazil might have a chance to win, so KUDOS to ITALY, Hope they beat Czech's asses. :D Group G's excitin' yknow, go France ): Tennis matches are exciting too, ;)

Disconnecting from the world is not that bad after all, all you need is tv, tv and tv :P right, gonn' go watch dvds now, ;)


'nothingissound